In a world marked by diversity, the importance of education, financial literacy, and cultural understanding cannot be overstated. RAISE EDUCATION projects stand as a beacon, illuminating the path towards empowerment, knowledge dissemination, and socio-economic upliftment.
The multifaceted impact of RAISE project focuses on the enhancement of Islamic financial literacy, living cost assistance for Palestinian students in Malaysia, and the effective utilization of media for dakwah (Islamic outreach) purposes.
TARGET : RM 450,000.00
• Islamic financial literacy is enriched through innovative methods like interactive modules, such as role-playing and board games. These engaging tools offer a dynamic approach to understanding the principles of Sharia-compliant finance.
• Participants or players navigate real-life scenarios, making decisions based on Islamic financial principles, fostering a practical understanding of concepts like profit and loss sharing, avoiding interest (Riba’), Zakat, donations and ethical investments.
TARGET : RM 11,580,000.00
• An impactful project focuses on providing financial support for 100 Palestinian students studying in Malaysia, addressing the challenges they face in covering living costs. This financial assistance will support them for maximum of 4 years.
• This initiative aims to alleviate the financial burden on these students, enabling them to focus on their education without compromising their well-being.
TARGET : RM 250,000.00
• The effective use of media is essential for Islamic outreach, or dakwah. This will strengthen GIUF’s three global mission objectives. We will utilise all media platforms (printed, digital, and broadcast) to collaborate with governments, businesses, civil society, universities, institutions, and individuals to amplify Islamic unity for global peace, trade and investment, and poverty eradication.
• The ultimate objective of embedding the message of Islam in our activities and programs is to be in constant Remembrance of Allah and supplicate for His Pleasure.
Interlinked with the Sustainable Development Goals:
External websites are not affiliated with the Global Islamic Unity Forum, and the organisation is not accountable for the content on these sites. The inclusion of links from external websites to this site does not signify an endorsement by the Global Islamic Unity Forum.
© All rights reserved by Global Islamic Unity Forum 2023