“…Allah will raise up, to (suitable) ranks and (degrees), those of you who believe and who have been granted knowledge. And Allah is well-acquainted with all you do.”
(Qur’an, Surah Al Mujadalah 58:11)
RAISE: Resilient And Integrated Social Empowerment, is a transformative project focusing on 3 pillars: Education, Muallaf and Hawa (women empowerment).
RAISE will serve the communities through empowerment projects on education assistance, Islamic financial literacy, basic life assistance, and integrated livelihood development programmes for Muallaf (Muslim reverts) and impoverished women-headed families. This is aligned with GIUF’s objective to alleviate poverty, especially in Muslim communities.
Let’s RAISE the bar for social empowerment.
Together, we will shape a brighter, more empowered tomorrow.
has the objectives of:
• Supporting the cost of living of Palestinian students studying in Malaysia.
• Implementing interactive and impactful programmes to enhance public understanding on Islamic financial literacy.
• Promoting Islamic views on current issues through mainstream media such as TV, radio, and also mobile apps.
• 30% of new reverts (Muallaf) in Malaysia are left without any sufficient social and economic interventions. Most of them are living in poverty because of being outcasted by their families.
• Thus, impactful sustainable interventions are crucial to support their basic life needs and guide them to develop their economic-financial capacity.
RAISE Muallaf will fulfill their basic needs and empower them.
Will be launched in 2024 – InsyaAllah
“Even a smile is charity.” (Prophet Muhammad ﷺ )
Giving charity is the proof of faith, as those who are close to God are always seeking His love through giving.
External websites are not affiliated with the Global Islamic Unity Forum, and the organisation is not accountable for the content on these sites. The inclusion of links from external websites to this site does not signify an endorsement by the Global Islamic Unity Forum.
© All rights reserved by Global Islamic Unity Forum 2023